Uncle Phil’s Meals on Wheel’s
By offering daily meals on wheels in Bedfordshire and Luton , UNCLE PHILL’S AFRO-CARRIBEAN DELIGHTS is helping the adult and elderly people of community who live alone and unable to cook food.
The meals can be hot and cold which is delivered three times a day and 7 days a week.
With a variety of culturally meals halal, British, Vegetarian and African Caribbean, we are committed to deliver fresh and nutritious to our customers (who meet our eligibility criteria), so they can enjoy independent lives in their homes.
Daily meals at home service
With door-to door transportation service, we offer quick meals at home service three times a day. The meal consists of a main meal and dessert, delivered on time at your home. All meals are prepared and delivered by UNCLE PHILL’S CARRIBEAN DELIGHTS.
Our services are for:
As a part of Social Enterprise, we deliver quality meals to people who are alone and have some mental, physical or learning disability. Our great meals on wheels service is ideal for those who are recently discharged from hospitals and need helping hand for cooking. In case you are alone and your care taker can’t cook food for you, then you can also get our meals at home.
With a wide range of menu choices, we can deliver both hot and frozen meal, covering cultural and all dietary needs. If anyone has special dietary requirements like diabetic meals or soft foods, we cater all your specific requirements.
If you don’t like hot meals, we also offer frozen pre-packed meals which will be delivered straight to your door daily. To ensure food safety frozen meals must be kept in a freezer for eating later.
Tea Time service
Beside hot meal on wheel service, We also offer tea time services. With little cost of £3.80 this is delivered daily with the meal and consists of a sandwich white or brown bread, and a cake, or a fruit or a yogurt and a Drink.
Our meals are available just from £3.80 – £6.75 as our mission is to help elderly or sick people so they can enjoy nutritious food and good health.
We accept cheque and debit cards, so you can easily enjoy our meals on wheels service on weekly or monthly basis.
How to apply?
To avail our great meals on wheels in Bedfordshire, just fill out our easy Assessment Form or call us @ 07580108566
Day Care Activities:
- Benefits you can claim when you have care needs
- Memory Boosting Superfoods That Fight Alzheimer’s
- 101 Activities
- 10 Stimulating Activities for Alzheimer’s Patients
- Take the SAGE test to spot early signs of dementia or Alzheimer’s
- September is World Alzheimer’s Awareness Month; Alzheimer’s Action Day is September 21
- Direct payments
- Assessments and the Care Act (Carers)
- A Helpless Voice
- Things to remember when caring for someone with Alzheimer’s
- Type 1 Diabetes Linked to Increased Dementia Risk
- Types of Dementia you should be aware of
- New study finds dementia more common in African-Caribbean people
- Alzheimer’s Caregivers Face Unanswered Questions
- Standing Tall Against the Stigma of Dementia
- What to Expect as Alzheimer’s Progresses
- Number of people with dementia in minority ethnic groups could rise seven fold by 2051
- Guide to Dementia Care at Home
- How Far We’ve Come in Alzheimer’s Research