Clare Court Care Home is in Winson Green, Birmingham and offers residential, dementia and nursing care. Just half a mile from Birmingham City Hospital, Clare Court delivers exceptional care and support from compassionate staff, where the focus is on the celebrating the lives of each of residents.
It is important to staff at Clare Court that every resident has a warm, relaxing and stylish environment to live in, in order to promote their well-being.
The home’s large, comfortable lounge and dining areas are perfect for socialising and each bedroom comes fully furnished.
Day Care Activities:
- Benefits you can claim when you have care needs
- Memory Boosting Superfoods That Fight Alzheimer’s
- 101 Activities
- 10 Stimulating Activities for Alzheimer’s Patients
- Take the SAGE test to spot early signs of dementia or Alzheimer’s
- September is World Alzheimer’s Awareness Month; Alzheimer’s Action Day is September 21
- Direct payments
- Assessments and the Care Act (Carers)
- A Helpless Voice
- Things to remember when caring for someone with Alzheimer’s
- Type 1 Diabetes Linked to Increased Dementia Risk
- Types of Dementia you should be aware of
- New study finds dementia more common in African-Caribbean people
- Alzheimer’s Caregivers Face Unanswered Questions
- Standing Tall Against the Stigma of Dementia
- What to Expect as Alzheimer’s Progresses
- Number of people with dementia in minority ethnic groups could rise seven fold by 2051
- Guide to Dementia Care at Home
- How Far We’ve Come in Alzheimer’s Research